Senior Shout Outs Part 4!!!

Dear seniors (and now alumnae),

at the end of each month, we would like to take a moment to recognize all that you've done for the sorority. We hope that reading your shout out will brighten your day! We are reluctant to let you go, but we know that you'll be just fine in the real world ;)
Thank you for all the time you put into our chapter, and best of luck!



Sam Baxter


Sam <3
Dog loving Sam manages sorority life and ROTC flawlessly. She has such a big heart and will definitely serve our country well. She is so friendly and easy to be around, and is always there for a sister in need. Her heart of gold has touched us all and she will definitely be missed!

“I’ve really enjoyed getting to know my g-big so well these past 2 years. My experience so far in AST would not be the same without her. I’m going to miss her so much next year. I know she’ll do great things after she graduates and I wish her the best of luck!”-- Estelle Mitchell

“Sam is so much fun to be around! I am so sad to see her graduate but I know she will have an amazing future after graduation because she is an amazing person!”-- Nicole Baucum

Maggie Ferguson

Maggie <3
Southern Belle Maggie, is one of the sweetest girls we have ever met. She not only has a great smile, personality and sense of style, but also has the biggest heart. Maggie served as Alumni chair, and helped Psi connect with alumni better than ever before! Maggie, you’ll be dearly missed!

“Maggie is so hard working and has truly been an amazing big. She really did a great job as an alumni chair because she puts 110% into anything she does. She is the most genuine and sweet person ever and I am so lucky I have gotten to know her over the past two years. I will miss her so much and I wish her the best after graduation!”-- Alyssa Murphy

“Maggie is such an amazing big. I don't know what I'm going to do without her in the sorority next year. She was always there for me and did so much for my twin and I. I know she is going to be an amazing teacher and I'm going to miss her so much!"--Allie Herland

Logan Meyer


Logan <3
This Richmond babe’s love for Psi has not gone unnoticed the past four years; we know we can count on her to always have the chapter’s best interest at heart. She is an amazing role model, and her ability to project her voice is unparalleled during recruitment, especially when she’s making sure we’re all chanting at the same time ;) We love you Logan!

“I cannot believe my G big is graduating! What am I going to do without her to drive me everywhere and laugh at my sillyness?! I am going to miss her so much next year, but know that she is going to big things past JMU! Best of luck Logan!” --Caitlin Foley

“I am going to miss Logan so much! She has been such a great GBig to me and I always have an awesome time  when we hang out. Logan always has great advice and I’ve always seen her as someone I can look up to. She has a great work ethic and always has the chapter’s best interest in mind. The Lobster Family will definitely not be the same without Logan! I wish her the best of luck in her future and know she will do amazing things!!”-- Brittany Bond


Rayna Margolis

Rayna <3
Rayna is simply an incredible sister. During her time in AST she served as Social Chair 2012 and as a Rho Gamma! Her laid back attitude matched with her sarcastic sensor of humor makes her a blast to be around. Rayna tells it like it is, and we love her for that. We know that Rayna will accomplish amazing things, and we can’t wait to watch her do it! 

“I am so lucky to have someone like Rayna in my family, especially as my big. Her sarcastic sense of humor has entertained me constantly for the past 2 years and she’s also been so supportive and an amazing friend to me since I met her. I can’t believe you’re graduating already but I can’t wait to come see you in Baltimore and I know you’ll do amazing! We’ll miss you so much!" -- Sam Wright

“I have to admit when I first met Rayna I was a bit intimidated (haha). But after joining the heartbreaker family I knew it was the right fit. Rayna is such a jokester and I love that. I am so glad that I got to know her before she leaves JMU. My experience in AST would definitely have not been the same without her. I am sad to see her go but I know that its just see you later not goodbye. I love ya lots girl! Tau Love and Mine” --Taylor Karmolinksy


Jane Welch


Jane <3
Jane is one of the most genuine people you will ever meet. She loves animals and is going to make the best vet ever! Jane has the natural gift of brightening everyone’s day; anytime we bump into Jane on campus, she has a smile on her face! She’s such a positive person, and we are so glad to call her our sister! Best of luck Jane!

“Jane genuinely cares with all her heart in everything she does. She brings light into a room simply by smiling and I know she's going to change the world! I know she and I connected right off the bat and she is an amazing friend and sister who is more than a friend to me. Love you, Gbiggie!” --Kathleen Kalinsky

“Jane is one of my best friends and such an inspirational person! I'm going to miss seeing her smiling face all the time, but I know that she is always a phone call away. She has always been there for me and I have zero doubts that this will  not change just because she is graduating. I wish her the very best of everything!!!” --Chelsea Adams


Jen Rigg

Jen <3
Most Likely to be a Reality TV Star Jen Rigg is one of the most fun sisters to be around! :) She knows how to liven up any old boring day, and can handle anything that is thrown her way with ease. She can definitely hold her own in any tough situation, and always has a sister’s back when needed. We cannot wait to see all the great things she’ll accomplish in her future! 

“I never thought it was possible for one person to impact my life so strongly in such little time. She truly is beautiful inside and out, the sky is the limit for a woman like her”-- Alyssa Ogrysko

“Jen is one of the best people I have met at JMU, she took me in as a pseudo little last spring and we've been inseparable since. I can't wait to see what the real world brings her! And I know that even though she is graduating nothing will change between us. Love you always and forever.” --Allie Shoaf


Nicole Florio


Nicole <3

We have never seen Nicole without a smile on her face. She is incredibly sincere and caring, and puts the Trust in Trustworthy. If you need to confide in someone, Nicole is definitely the one to go to! She is extremely devoted to ROTC, and we are so proud of everything she’s accomplished! Good luck Nicole!

“Nicole manages to keep up with AST, ROTC, and her hard major, and on top of that she is the best big I ever could have asked for!” --Maggie Jones

“Every time I'm with Nicole she finds a way to make me laugh! She's always so sweet and willing to help with whatever I might need. Nicole always has good intentions and could never hurt anyone! I'm so happy to have her as my GBig, and I'm really glad she will be here again next year because I'm not ready to say goodbye! Love you Nicole!”--Maggie Rhea






Comments

  1. I am so proud of all these girls! They have been a great influence to JMU and to AST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our seniors are the best! I love seeing the quotes from our sisters about how amazing they are and how much they have dedicated to our sorority. It's so hard to imagine next year without them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of all our sisters and their contributions to our chapter, but so sad that they're leaving! Congrats on becoming alumnae, ladies! Can't wait to hear about the amazing things your futures hold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that's 5 out of the 7 mentioned senior was in the same pledge class as me, and now after 3 years they are graduating. This is so depressing, don't leave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will miss all of you wonderful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love of all of the seniors so much and you are all going to be greatly missed!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so proud how much all the seniors put into our chapter. We will miss all of you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see all these women accomplish in the next few years! I know they'll make us proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have such great women going on to the next chapter in their life. AST will always be their support system, but I can't wait to see them excel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm already missing all of these fantastic seniors. They've always had the best of intentions for Psi. I know all of them will go on to do incredible things! Shout out to birthday girl Rayna, and my pseudo-gbig Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so proud of what all of these girls have accomplished already and what they will accomplish after graduating! It is sad to see them go and we will miss them all so dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These seniors have made an amazing addition to our chapter and it is so sad to see them go! But they are clearly loved by many people and will be missed, and their impacts on this chapter will last a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so proud of all these girls for their contributions to our chapter. I definitely look up to these ladies and am so sad that they have to graduate. I cannot wait to see what these amazing women will accomplish in the future. TL+M

    ReplyDelete
  14. DON'T LEAVE WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  15. These girls have given our chapter so much and I'm so grateful I've been able to get to know them over the past two years. Don't forget to visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I had more time to get to know our amazing seniors but I'm so glad we had the time that we did! You are all amazing ladies and we are so sad to see you go!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So inspired by all of our seniors!!! You all have such amazing futures ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an amazing group of women and great examples of how an AST should be! I'll miss my gg Sam so much but i know she is going to do amazing things after gradation!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. so sad to see you all go, but theres no doubt youll do awesome things after graduation! good luck, we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment