Outstanding Sister Meghan Wins Outstanding Executive Board Member!


Last week, at JMU’s Fraternity and Sorority Life’s Excellence Awards Ceremony, our sister Meghan Farrell took home the award for Outstanding Executive Board Member! We are excited that she got the recognition she deserved by the Greek community for her dedication to her position as Vice President these past two semesters. She helped sisters improve their academic standing, planned an awesome Parent’s Banquet last spring, and has been an all-around supportive sister since joining AST. We are so thankful for all she’s done for us!

“Meghan was an incredible asset to the 2013 Executive Board because of her ability to inspire others and approach challenging situations with confidence. She worked closely with the members on academic probation and worked tirelessly to put on a beautiful Parent's Banquet last spring. Meghan has had such a positive impact on myself and AST and I could never thank her enough for everything she has done!” Sarah Kauffman, Nu

"After only knowing Meghan for one semester when I found out she won such a prestigious award I was not surprised at all.  She gives 100% to everything she does and I look up to her because of that.  I could tell how hard she works and how dedicated she is at doing what she loves.  Meghan is such a great sister, leader and person overall and I am so happy for her.  She deserves all the credit." Alex Smith, Pi

“I originally joined AST because my real sister graduated JMU and knowing how much id miss her I wanted to form more relationships like the one we have. When I first met Meghan she instantly reminded me of her. She is a nursing major just like my sister was. She is also so sweet and funny. Never too upfront or out there but always entertaining me. We even have this on going joke about her should-have-been career as a pageant queen. I mean a crown would fit perfectly on her head! I'm so proud for her recent accomplishment and am so glad to have her as my gbig!” Bethany Adams, Pi


"Meghan absolutely deserves the outstanding executive member award because she puts so much effort and time into everything that she does. Meghan is very humble and I think that it's great that she's being noticed for her accomplishments! She is truly a role model in all aspects of the word and I am so proud of my big!" Allie Schray, Omicron

Thanks for all your hard work, Meghan! 

Comments

  1. I am so happy to have someone as great as Meghan representing us! She is definitely deserving of this award and we are all so proud of her actions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of Meghan! She is an amazing example of what an AST sister should be and is a great leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cannot stop smiling as I read this post. Love you Meghan, so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot agree more with what everyone said about you, Meghan! You completely deserved it!!! Thanks for everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meghan is one of the most honest and genuine ladies I know. She did an awesome job with transforming her VP position into something incredible! Congrats! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment