Finals Week Survival Guide: Psi Edition



If you happen to find yourself in either of the libraries at JMU throughout the semester, and especially during this week, it's almost a guarantee that you'll run into groups of girls in AST letters. So I asked our sisters what helps them survive (and thrive) through the often stressful finals week. As well as any advice they had to others going through final exams right now. Here's what they had to say!

Kristen Q. and Emily S. took a trip to the puppy farm over this past pre-finals weekend, nothing gets rid of stress better than cuddling with these adorable little furry babies.


"I definitely need Starbucks to get through finals. A bag full of snacks and candy are also necessities. And of course I need friends to motivate me while I'm studying or else I'd never get anything done!" ~ Nicole S. 

 "Knowing there's always going to be friends and sisters in the library if you need someone to take a food break with!" ~ Lauryn H.
  
"The awesome snacks that are in the AST study rooms always keep me going!" 
~ Sarah H.


 What's better than brain food and a quiet place to study with your best friends?!

"Take it one test at a time. Nap whenever you can. Don't snapchat about how late you stayed in the library because we're all there too." ~ Bianca M.

"Knowing my dog will love me no matter what" ~ Morgan S.

"Pain is temporary, GPA is forever" ~ Keely B.


"Calories don't count during exam week, so go for the big boy" ~ Emily H.
(Chanello's cheesy bread and late night studying basically go hand in hand!)

"Knowing that I get to go home and celebrate the holidays with my family when I'm done!" ~ Meredith (Aka the best kind of motivation to have!)

We wish all of our sisters and everybody else studying for finals good luck on their exams, a relaxing winter break, and a happy holidays!

Comments

Post a Comment